Here are the 10 winners of the $150 prize (Jonte & Georgi):
Here are the 10 winners of the $100 prize (Espen & Lamar):
- ebe defouw
Here are the 10 winners of the $50 prize (Biggo):
Winners will be contacted soon.
The purpose of this competition is to see which streamer can get the most points throughout each month and earn the title Streamer of The Month. We are giving the viewers an opportunity to participate in the competition by voting for their favorites. Please note we had to restart this competition due to changes in streamer schedules.
How to participate Simply make your choice and vote for the streamer(s) you believe will end up gathering the most points throughout April. By the end of the month, streamers earn cash based on how many points they received. The viewers that voted for the winning streamers will also be raffled to win cash prizes.
1st - €1500 for the streamer + €150x10 raffled to the people who voted for them.
2nd - €1000 for the streamer + €100x10 raffled to the people who voted for them.
3rd - €500 for the streamer + €50x10 raffled to the people who voted for them.
How Streamers get Points
- Rush Hour will be activated for 30 minutes of each streamer’s session. During this hour they can collect points.
- For every 100X the streamer wins, they get 1 point.
- Example: if Joe wins 468X on Fruit Party, he gets 4 points.
- During Rush Hour: Min bet €10, Max €50.
- Turbo Spins are allowed. Quick Spins are allowed.
- Max 200 Spins Per game each session
Bonus Buy Rules:
- If a streamer wins 5x their buy, they get 1 point.
- Example 1: Joe buys Fruit Party for €1000. He wins €5000 which is 5x the buy. Joe then gets 1 point.
- Example 2: Joe Buys Fruit Party for €1000. He wins €10.000 which is 10x the buy. Joe then gets 2 points.
- Max 5 Buys Per Game each session