- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union regulation designed to strengthen and unify Data Protection within the EU. GDPR replaced the existing Data Protection Act on 25th May 2018.
- We, Classy Beef, collect and maintain a significant amount of personal data and take data privacy very seriously. We work tirelessly to ensure our data security policy and processes are up-to-date.
- Classy Beef acts in full compliance with the GDPR, therefore we are required to process data that is:
- Collected fairly, transparently, and lawfully.
- Accurate and adequate.
- Kept no longer than necessary time-frame.
- Processed for specified and legitimate purposes.
- Processed securely.
- What information we may collect from you:
- Your contact information: name, last name, address, birth date, age, gender, email address, phone number, postal code.
- Personal identification number to ensure authenticity.
- Some financial information.
When is ClassyBeef allowed to process data?
The GDPR requires a legal basis for the processing of data, examples of this are shown below:
- Consent of the data subject.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of a data subject or another person.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Who do we share your personal data with?
ClassyBeef.com is a registered trademark of League of Entertainment Ltd. ClassyBeef works with third parties, in order to provide quality service to our community. For that reason some third parties may be granted access to some of your personal data. These third parties include but are not limited to:
- Our newsletter application provider system SendX. The software uses your email, name, and last name to keep you updated on news and bonuses twice a month.
- Our analytics service providers.
- Our website collects your personal information once you sign up. This information might include cookies, your location, or other relevant information that is required to make.
- Information provided by the data subject to ClassyBeef will only be disclosed to the casino representative. Therefore the information chain will include the player, ClassyBeef, and the casino representative.
- We would like to disclose that casino representatives might display some personal information to ClassyBeef in order for our support team to ensure eligibility and legitimacy of the player.
- We store information in our own database, and we process it through our own channels. In any other case, we provide full transparency and the data objects will be informed accordingly.
- We may only disclose information provided by our data objects if there is a legal obligation or if we are in a position to protect our security.
- In case there is a possibility for reorganization or changes otherwise within the company, our data subjects will be informed and they have a right to decide whether or not they want to remain in our database.
How long do we keep your personal data?
ClassyBeef will hold onto the information provided by the data object as long as it is necessary for legal purposes. Unless the data subject has specifically requested to be forgotten, their information will remain in the system to ensure that we are meeting the transparency requirements for tax and accounting purposes.
Once the information is no longer required, ClassyBeef will make it anonymous, or get rid of it entirely.
What are your responsibilities?
By submitting your email, you consent that you are of legal age of 18 years old or over, and to your best knowledge are providing us with Data that is complete, up-to-date, and accurate. In addition, you are agreeing to receive information that is relevant, through your email. Such information may include and is not limited to newsletters, announcements, giveaways, and other updates.
If you may wish to be removed from the list, or would like access to your Data, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that according to GDPR Data subjects hold the right to access their own personal information, or request to be exited from the list at any time.
Please note, it is your responsibility to ask for your profile to be deleted in case of inactivity. Otherwise, we hold a right to terminate your profile after six (6) months of inactivity.
If you wish to deactivate your account, or your profile is deactivated from our end due to inactivity, all relevant information will be forgotten. This information may include but is not limited to your username, your password, name, last name, email, birth date, and other data linking your profile to you.
What are your rights under the GDPR?
The Data Security Policy is updated regularly, therefore there might be changes appearing from time to time. We, ClassyBeef, take full responsibility to keep the policy up to date on our website to make sure our Data subjects are given accurate information.
As for October of 2020, the rights of the Data Subject are set out as followed:
- The right to access their personal data - contact email@example.com to gain access.
- The right to transparency, to be informed how and for what reason their data is processed.
- The right to rectification of data.
- The right to restriction on personal information.
- The right to object how the data is processed; including but not limited to direct marketing and profiling purposes.
- The right to be forgotten and excluded from the database.
- The right to data portability.
Please note, that the rights listed above are subject to some exceptions, and may not apply to all circumstances.